Is anyone here a freelance work-from-home transcriptionist that has tips on finding good gigs?
As a beginner, I’m curious to know…
- the categories of transcription work
- typical requirements for transcriptionists
- your take on transcribing books, videos, podcasts and audios
- hours - how flexible are they?
- training - what training have you done and what do you recommend?
- experience - what experience is suggested to have?
- scams - how do I avoid being scammed?
I would like to hear your past experience on this before I start investing my time and effort.