Our healthcare client is looking for two proofreaders to join their team remotely. They will be responsible for reviewing and editing marketing materials for their Provider Communications Marketing team. This role is 20-40 hours per week between 8am-5pm PST (schedule may vary and flexibility required).
Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Ensures accuracy of materials produced by Marcom, and compliance with Corporate, Brand, Legal and Plain Language guidelines.
- Proofreads high-profile design and copywriting projects.
- Helps educate internal and external writers and designers on updates to the Corporate, Brand, Legal and Plain Language guidelines.
- Maintains strict adherence to marketing/production deadlines and provides final sign-off on projects at file release stage to ensure accuracy.
- Requires a BA/BS degree in Communications, Journalism, or a related field; 2 years of professional proofreading experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Experience in health insurance or managed care preferred.
- Strong written communication skills and a solid command of the English language.
- Working knowledge of Associated Press style guidelines.
As a Fortune 50 company, our client has been the recipient of numerous awards and accolades, including being distinguished as one of Working Mother magazine’s “100 Best Places to Work” and one of Fortune magazine’s “America’s Most Admired Companies” among health insurers. Our client is also a 2017 Diversity Inc. magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity.
When joining a team at our client, you have the exceptional opportunity to do innovative work where every person counts and all perspectives matter.
What we have heard from talent who work there and why they love it:
Opportunities to work with innovative digital solutions and initiatives
A strong focus on diversity and inclusion in the workplace
A strong probability for temp-to-perm conversion (1 in 3 of our talent convert!)
Our client invests in their contractors and treats them like their own employees, setting them up for success from the start
Apply Here: Proofreader | REMOTE | Aquent