AAA regularly hires people to work from home in a variety of roles.
Currently, the company that helps people when you need roadside assistance, is now hiring for work from home Customer Service Representatives.
Applicants must live in Michigan, Georgia, Tennessee, Wisconsin, Nebraska, North Dakota, Iowa, Indiana, Florida, Minnesota, or Illinois. (If you don’t live in a hiring state, please share with friends and family who might benefit.)
Base pay is $13.00 – $14.00 per hour (based on location) plus shift premium for evening time frames, and there is a performance-based pay increase after 6 months of employment.
Additionally, AAA has a comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical, dental, and vision benefits, matching 401(k), paid time off, and holiday pay.
Virtual training begins January 11, 2021.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
“What will you do?
BE SOMEONE’S HERO EVERY DAY!
Now Hiring in Michigan, Georgia, Tennessee, Wisconsin, Nebraska, North Dakota, Iowa, Indiana, Florida, Minnesota, and Illinois!!
Be a part of AAA – a company known for providing best-in-class service to its members when they need help the most! There is nothing like the feeling of providing safety, security, and peace of mind to members when they call for emergency roadside assistance.
You can make a difference by helping our members during stressful situations. Come to the rescue by:
- Providing superior customer service during every member interaction.
- Responding to a high volume of emergency road service requests in a call center environment.
- Responding to member needs with empathy and understanding while gathering information and providing solutions to get members back on the road.
- Analyzing member accounts to determine additional products and services that benefit the member.
- Exceeding performance metrics by following our detailed call intake process and efficiently working through calls in a timely fashion.
- With our powerful brand and the mentoring we offer, you will find your position as an ERS Customer Service Representative can lead to a rewarding career at our growing organization.
How you will benefit:
To prepare you for this exciting opportunity, we offer:
- Full-time paid Training beginning Monday, January 11, 2021.
- Hours during Virtual Training Monday through Friday from 10:00 am – 6:30 pm EST/9:00 am – 5:30 pm CST
- Various Afternoon/evening/weekend shifts available after training
- Voluntary overtime opportunities
As a reward for your passion and commitment, we offer:
- Competitive base pay of $13.00 – $14.00 per hour (based on location) plus shift premium for evening time frames.
- We also offer a performance-based pay increase after 6 months of employment; the increase is up to an additional $1.00 per hour.
- Bi-Lingual a plus – Subsidy for bilingual skills (Must be fluent in Spanish and English)
- Comprehensive benefits package to include Medical, dental, and vision benefits, matching 401(k), paid time off, holiday pay
- Corporate Incentive Program
- Complimentary AAA membership
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee recognition program
- Afternoon, evening, weekend shifts available after training (start and end times may shift slightly based on business needs, flexibility will be required to accommodate occasional schedule slides)
We are looking for candidates who have:
- High School diploma or equivalent work experience
- Six months of customer service experience
- Call center experience preferred but not required
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service in a professional environment
- Ability to cross and upsell member benefits
- Ability to navigate through a P.C. and multiple applications
This position will require that you have the following equipment for training and job performance:
- Desktop or laptop computer
- High-Speed Internet access with minimum speeds of 100MB
- Ability to connect to a router/mode with Ethernet cable
- Personal cell phone or home phone
- Ability to download company apps on cell phone or tablet
- Earphones/buds or headset, preferred but not required
This is a challenging and rewarding position that requires passion and commitment to the well-being of others. Do you like working in a fast pace environment? Are you good at making decisions and offering solutions? Are you reliable and punctual?
What it’s like to work for us:
We serve our members by making their satisfaction our highest priority. We do what’s right by sustaining an open, honest, and ethical work environment. We lead in everything we do by offering best-in-class products, benefits, and services. And we value our employees by seeking the best talent, rewarding high performance, and holding ourselves accountable.
All in all, we create an inclusive and welcoming environment of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and viewpoints, realizing our differences make us stronger.