Content Writer (m/f/d)
REMOTE / MARKETING / FULL-TIME
Join us in changing an entire industry
We need you to help us shape the future of air freight! At cargo.one we believe that we can only win as a team, and we want you to make an impact with us!
As a Content Writer, you will shape our brand by sharing our vision and telling our story in an engaging and unique way. You’ll enhance and bring the company’s tone and voice to life on every touchpoint – from blog posts, white papers, press releases, lifecycle emails, webpages to social media, and basically anywhere else we create content to engage with our internal and external stakeholders. You’ll be part of the Marketing team and work closely with Sales, Product, and People functions as well as our founders to get involved at every stage of content creation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Bring the company’s tone of voice to life across all touchpoints in a consistent and engaging way.
- Research, write and edit the content that advances cargo.one’s thought leadership, attracts prospects and educates, and engages existing customers.
- Craft highly creative copy for a wide variety of projects and topics such as customer stories, white papers, one-pagers, email campaigns, blog, and social media posts, press releases, and interviews.
- Work closely with our sales, product, and people function as well as our founders to create compelling content for different target audiences.
- Develop standards, processes, and best practices for content and messaging to give guidance to other team members.
- Furthermore, edit, proofread and improve the content to ensure everything we publish is coherent in tone and voice and fulfills our high standards Take ownership of key metrics, analyze the performance of existing content, and derive optimization initiatives from the results.
- Did we already mention, that you will write?
What you’ll need:
- You have profound expertise in end-to-end content creation, ideally in the logistics or air cargo space, and the know-how to bring ideas to life in different channels and formats.
- You’re an accomplished storyteller complemented by a deep passion for writing.
- You have the ability to create engaging stories and are the master of turning complex or dry concepts into simple and compelling messages tailored to different audiences.
- You know how to lead projects and excel at juggling different topics while maintaining meticulous attention to detail.
- You’re comfortable with content management systems (ideally/we use Webflow), different publishing tools, marketing automation platforms (ideally/we use Hubspot), and data analysis tools to set up efficient content production processes and orchestrate our activities.
- You’re a research pro and embrace data as a source to create compelling content as well as to measure and analyze the impact of it.
- You’re a native or bilingual English speaker, fluency in German and other languages is a plus.
What you can expect from cargo.one? We think you will enjoy working at cargo.one here is just a few of the things that we think make it a great place to work:
- Work within a virtual-first setup in a team that puts a high emphasis on creating a great company culture.
- The opportunity to have a serious impact on a growing organization that’s changing an entire industry.
- An extremely steep learning curve, working alongside an ambitious and international team.
- MacBook or ThinkPad, the choice is yours – whatever helps you get your job done, we’ve got you covered.
- If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, let us know.
To work with us, you must live in and be permitted to work in one of the following countries:
- Czech Republic
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
Due to the legal situation in Germany, we are unfortunately not able to bring people on board as contractors. Instead, we will employ you full time. If we employ you in a country that is not Germany, you will enter an employment contract with an employer of record (EOR) on our behalf.
By the end of 2020, the following countries will be supported additionally: