Are you ready to be part of something epic? That’s a smart move, and let me tell you why…
…Sutherland is hiring professionals to provide Chat Technical Support and Customer Service for one of the world’s largest gaming platforms company! And you get to work from home!
On this program, you’ll be providing an Excellent Customer Experience and Technical Support by promptly and accurately responding to customer inquiries/issues via digital channels. Such platforms may be but are not limited to Webchat, messaging platforms, Social Networks (Facebook, Twitter), and email. Chat- Care & Tech Support Specialists will, on occasion, interact with customers verbally via outbound phone calls.
You’ll love working with us because:
- We are experienced and have staying power - We are a global provider of process transformation services and have been successful in this industry since 1986
- We have people strength - Sutherland currently employs over 38,000 professionals in 19 countries across the globe
- We invest in our people - We have a " promote from within " culture that is not limited or impeded by geographical locations. Many of our managers started out as associates on the phone
- You have a passion for the customer and the customer’s experience
- You are an experienced gamer or have a background in gaming technical support
- You are an early adopter: the first of your friends to buy the latest gaming platform
- You are the “Go-To” person who helps others get the most out of their systems
- You are technically savvy and understand Streaming Video/Web Applications
We’re looking for dynamic, outside-the-box thinkers with the individual initiative to do everything possible to ensure that every customer is beyond satisfied.
Sutherland is on the lookout for the best in class.
Are you wondering if you have what it takes to be the best?
Better yet, do you already know you’re the best? We want to hear from YOU!
Seal the deal if you have:
- Customer Service Experience! As chat is just one of the ways customers can interact with the provider, it is important that we build a team who is well equipped to provide a top-notch customer service experience! We look for people who can engage end-users by conveying empathy, a willingness to help, and expertise.
- Tech Savvy! As this is a chat program, and the product is Gaming technology, we look for someone who has a high level of comfort using many types of digital technology. Additionally, we look for someone with the ability to look beyond obvious solutions and experiment with different approaches to solving problems to logically troubleshoot technical issues.
- Written Communication Skills! As the customer cannot see or hear you, there is a need for flawless grammar, spelling and punctuation as well as well-structured responses. This helps ensure the customer is reading the message as you intended it.
- Ability to type a minimum of 40 WPM
- Attention to detail and process adherence
- Quick adaptation to process changes as needed
- Ability to work independently, self-learner
If this describes you down to your core, then we want you on our team!