I’ll start, but I guess it depends on the type of job that you have or the company you work for. Here’s mine.
- Not having to drive into work every day and/or dealing with traffic!
- Extra sleep from having not to drive into work.
- Sence of self-responsibility for your work, no manager looking over my shoulder.
- Flexible working hours.
- Grab snacks and eat anywhere I want.
- Not having to professionally dress up each day, ironing clothes.
- Sence of community with coworkers (but that is why I’m here. )
- Lack of benefits, ie. contracting, independent employee, etc.
- Never get a raise.