Web Content Assessor
- United States
As a Web Content Assessor, the ultimate goal will be to contribute towards making internet search more exciting, relevant, and interesting for all end-users in the US. This is a part-time, work from home role with Lionbridge involving Search Engine research. You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world.
The Web Content Judge program is a worldwide program assisting some of the most popular search engines to increase the level of relevance for their users. This work involves rating keyword and search term pairs, based on a set of guidelines, covering a variety of tasks to include websites, images, videos, text, and advertisements to name a few.
On this program, you may work on one or more tasks types to help evaluate a range of web content related to user queries You will help evaluate how satisfied users would be with specific results or content in your market by using pre-determined rating scales. Don’t delay, Submit Your Application Here
- Fluency in English is essential, additional language skills are an advantage
- Must be working and living in the United States for a period of 5 years
- Familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media, and cultural affairs, etc. in your country
- A keen interest in the Internet e.g. researcher, blog writing, forums, website publishing
- Flexibility to complete a variety of different tasks following standard sets of guidelines
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills, and excellent communication are essential
- Ability to work independently and flexibly to new techniques/processes
- Work from home office environment
- Laptop or Desktop with Windows 10. Apple Macs, Chromebooks, tablets, iPads, and smartphones as well as Apple OS or older versions of Windows are not acceptable
- High-Speed Internet connection. A minimum upload speed of 1mbps
- Software applications, e.g. Antivirus software, Adobe Flash Player, Acrobat Reader, Adobe Shockwave player, Microsoft Silverlight, etc.