Recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies in Tampa Bay nine years in a row and on the Inc. 5000 list of top privately held companies in the country for the last eight years, DAS Health is seeking a full-time Help Desk IT Technician II. This is a remote position that must be based in FL, GA, SC, NC, MA, NH, VT, TN, IL, TX, UT, CO, or NV.
Under the general supervision of the MSP Manager, the Help Desk IT Technician I is responsible for providing remote technical support to users in an efficient and accurate manner. Help Desk is the front line and responsible for solving basic technical problems. The Help Desk’s objective is to quickly identify a customer’s issue and resolve basic desktop issues with that user.
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Able to perform all the HelpDesk Tier 1 responsibilities
- Act as the overflow for incoming HelpDesk Calls
- Act as HelpDesk Tier 1 escalation
- Perform Basic HD Troubleshooting
- Perform Intermediate HD Troubleshooting (Expected resolution time of 30min or less)
- Restore files
- Review application issues
- Identify and address network outages
- Troubleshoot group policies
- Troubleshooting site-to-site and point-to-site VPN issues
- Address network connectivity issues
- Review server space issues
- Strong networking knowledge
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- Familiar with Windows Server
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to multitask and excellent time management skills
- Work as a proactive team member in an office setting
- Fast-paced learner with 1-2 week training period
- 1-3 years of experience in Help Desk or IT support position
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Working knowledge of Microsoft O365 email and office
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows
DAS Health is a leading provider of Health IT and management solutions and a trusted consultant to many physician groups, hospitals, and healthcare systems across North America. For more than a decade, DAS Health has been bridging the gap between regulatory compliance, business goals, and personal service, empowering our clients to deliver more patient-centric care, protect their earnings and increase profitability.
We offer a base salary plus discretionary bonus, paid holidays, paid sick and vacation days, healthcare, and many other benefits, including a 3-week, paid sabbatical for employees when they reach their 5-year anniversary! Advancement opportunities for those who demonstrate strong results and leadership qualities. Other positions are currently available. DAS is a smoke-free environment. If you think you fit our culture and can contribute to our client’s success, we want to hear from you!