Job ID / Title:
Customer Service Representative
We’re now hiring full-time, Customer Service Representatives to work from home. We will even supply the equipment to help set you up for success!
As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll bring your expertise to manage client accounts by taking ownership of account handling, maintenance, collection, and liquidation for assigned portfolios. You will get to work with leading technologies and systems while having a dedicated team of leaders and peers to support you.
This is the job for you if:
- You excel at handling customer inquiries of varying types
- You can analyze payment history/notes and clearly communicate account statuses to customers
- You are an active listener and can leverage probing question skills
- You thrive at taking initiative and working independently in a metric-driven environment that rewards you for your efforts
- You have outstanding attention to detail
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly rate with monthly performance incentives
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid training
- Advancement opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and are a strong multitasker
- Driven by solving problems and meeting goals
- Familiar with Microsoft Office tools
- Experience in customer service
- High school diploma or equivalent
Requirements to work from home:
- Excellent Internet connectivity
- Productive and secure work environment
As a digital transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers globally, across industries from financial services to healthcare, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years.