Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

presenting myself

Hi friends . let me introduce myself .
my name is ilyas from Algeria 23 years old . since the corona virus outbreak work is very limited and international transactions and money exchanges stopped completely in my country . i need a online job to get 350 dollars so i can pay for my USA F-1 student sevis fees . so i can process a student visa when the consulate open . that's why i need a online job . the only thing i found was a up-work contract of 7 dollars involving me testing a steam game . when it come to small task websites . most high paying  tasks aren't available in my country , so i find myself making 0.5dollars for a complete day of work . maybe if someone have too much work load i might help with a data entry job or VA or a entry level quality assurance job where i follow test cases and give feedback . i really need something to do . and hope someone can help me out .
thanks guys from reading .

(05-30-2020 02:09 PM)ilyas001 Wrote:  Hi friends . let me introduce myself .
my name is ilyas from Algeria 23 years old . since the corona virus outbreak work is very limited and international transactions and money exchanges stopped completely in my country . i need a online job to get 350 dollars so i can pay for my USA F-1 student sevis fees . so i can process a student visa when the consulate open . that's why i need a online job . the only thing i found was a up-work contract of 7 dollars involving me testing a steam game . when it come to small task websites . most high paying  tasks aren't available in my country , so i find myself making 0.5dollars for a complete day of work . maybe if someone have too much work load i might help with a data entry job or VA or a entry level quality assurance job where i follow test cases and give feedback . i really need something to do . and hope someone can help me out .
thanks guys from reading .
Hi Ilyas, I’m called Andrey, try the courses for free or for a week of intensiveness they will help you find a new income, you can read through the pages here on the forum, you will find a lot of useful things. You can write in PM.