Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Working From Home Full-Time Consistently Possible For Someone Without WorkExperience?

Hello, my name is John. I just finished college with a degree in Computer Science. The last few semesters I completed online from home. I got the degree. I feel very, very lucky that I did. It was too hard for me. At the end I came to the conclusion that I didn't like it but I wanted to get the degree.

I worked at Panera Bread for about a year before I went to college.

Because of current life circumstances I feel like working from home is my only option in order for me to support myself. I'm not sure if these circumstances will change in the future to where I could work outside the house.

I've been doing research on working from home full-time and after doing that I still have questions. 

1. It seems to me that most full-time work from home jobs require you to have prior experience working in a field. I don't have any such experience.

2. It seems to me that the majority of full-time work from home jobs are for people who used to work in a company office and then their employer said that they could work from home if they wanted to. I don't have that type of situation.

3. It seems to me like most of the work from home jobs are part-time. It seems hard to find full-time jobs.

4. I looked into search engine ad rating jobs. From what I read it wouldn't be possible to do that on a full-time basis. 

5. I don't think I would be able to hold down a full-time phone-type job but that might be my only option.

6. I've read about how many scams there are and my research says that in order to avoid that 

6.1. Look up the company on the Better Business Bureau's website to see if it is legitimate at www.bbb.org.

6.2. Websites like ConsumerFraudReporting.org can also help you identify potential scams.

6.3. The thing is it seems very risky to work from home full-time with scams because don't I have to give personal information in order to get paid?  

7. Data logging/data entry seems to me like my best bet at a full-time online job. It's one thing to read that someone is hiring full-time for this type of job but I would also want to know that it would be a continuous full-time job instead of them getting rid of me after a project they needed to be completed was done. 

As you can see I have a lot of questions. To say I'm nervous about this would be an understatement. 

In closing, I'm looking for a way to find a full-time job that can be done completely from home that I know will employee me for the foreseeable future. 

I hope that isn't too much to ask. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Azul01 for this post

@"Azul01" Welcome to the forums! Thank you for posting your questions, I'm sure people with happily respond to your questions shortly.

In the meantime, the best advice I can give you is to keep checking here new posts and keep applying:
https://workremotelyfromhome.com/Forum-W...e-Jobs--11

I would also take a look at our massive list of work from home jobs here:

Massive List Of Work From Home Jobs

and

Massive List Of Non-Phone Work From Home Jobs

Good Luck!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Mark for this post

Thanks for the reply. I'm very impressed with how you're able to find all of these links.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Azul01 for this post