Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Working From Home

Hey, I am a single mom living in Thailand right now and have isolated myself here. I can not go to US right now and I don't know how far this whole Corona situation will stretch. Besides working from home for some remote clients, I do need to entertain myself too. I want to access Netflix US from here as I am fed up with local titles showing on my flix. Kindly suggest me a fast streaming VPN to stream smoothly.

Update: Someone suggested to use Ivacy VPN for streaming, but is it good enough? Kindly let me know.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to tarasazs for this post

(03-24-2020 09:05 AM)tarasazs Wrote:  Hey, I am a single mom living in Thailand right now and have isolated myself here. I can not go to US right now and I don't know how far this whole Corona situation will stretch. Besides working from home for some remote clients, I do need to entertain myself too. I want to access Netflix US from here as I am fed up with local titles showing on my flix. Kindly suggest me a fast streaming VPN to stream smoothly.

Update: Someone suggested to use Ivacy VPN for streaming, but is it good enough? Kindly let me know.

Welcome to the Work From Home Forums!

If you're looking for a good, fast, reliable and affordable VPN then take a look my forum post here: https://workremotelyfromhome.com/Thread-...r-FREE-VPN