Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SeanQ87What is Pearson?
Question 
Can someone please explain to me what exactly "Pearson" is?
It's an exam scoring company in which you score students' essays. You also could score math. I don't know what other subjects they have exams for.

Have you applied since you posted this question now that it's been over a year now?
(05-26-2019 07:00 PM)California Blue Wrote: It's an exam scoring company in which you score students' essays.  You also could score math.  I don't know what other subjects they have exams for.  

Have you applied since you posted this question now that it's been over a year now?

@"California Blue" Yes, I've actually started working with them about a month after posting this question, thanks to this forum! It's a great company to work for.
Glad to hear it! I worked for them very briefly for a couple of weeks a few yrs ago, but for some reason, never continued, despite my emails to them here & there to see when I can continue.

Any tips on how to get back in there? I've thought of applying like a brand new person, but my employee ID # is still associated w/ my name in their system.