Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome!
Wink 
Welcome to the Work Remotely From Home forums.

A little about myself and why I decided to create this forum.  My name is Mark and I started playing around with computers in 1981 on my Commodore 64. Since then I've had several System Engineering positions building and designing computer systems for school boards and large private companies.  While working at my full-time job I needed a second job and the ability to work from home while starting a family.  I would visit the then famous and now defunct workplacelikehome.com forum where work from home jobs was posted daily, it was a great and active resource where I've found many work from home jobs.  There was a sense of community there where people would talk and give advice about certain positions and companies.  I've always wanted to start a friendly and helpful community similar to workplacelikehome.com a safe place to help people find a job and share their experiences.  So now I'm doing it!

I try to post new researched and legit work from jobs daily here: https://workremotelyfromhome.com/Forum-W...e-Jobs--11 so check this forum often.

Some of the well known, legitimate work from home companies are Lionbridge, LeapForce, Pearson, LiveOps, and Convergys. One easy way to look for jobs from one of these companies is to just search for each one in the main search: Here's a search for all posts/jobs from LeapForce https://workremotelyfromhome.com/search....order=desc

Please join the forum and help other people find their ideal work from home job.

Keep in mind I only share opportunities I feel will benefit my readers.

Register here and become a member today.

PS, you won't find any shady affiliated marketing scheming jobs here, only legit direct hires or contract work from well known, trusted and established companies!

Sincerely,
-Mark