Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VIPKid - Teach English to Chinese Kids for $14-$22/hour
Bug 
[Image: 9u50mh.jpg]
VIPKID is currently looking for online teachers for our young students.

We look for teachers that are high-energy, great with children, and motivated to work with a promising company that is growing at a fast pace in China.

Contract Type
Independent Contractor

Contract term
6-Months 

Start date
Immediately

Hours
A schedule of just 7.5 hours per week!
In order to maximize the number of classes you could get scheduled, we recommend you to be available for at least 7.5 hours (15 time slots per week at 30 minutes per time slot) during Beijing peak times. The following tends to be the most requested time periods in Beijing time: Monday - Friday 6-10pm, and Saturday - Sunday 9am-10pm. We do not require teachers to work full shifts; but having availability during the times mentioned above could ensure a higher possibility of being booked by our students.

Payment

Make up to $22/hr!
Our teachers receive a minimum payment of US $14-$18/hour. There are incentives for every lesson, so the payment ranges from US $14-$22/hour. This opportunity is ideal for teachers looking to supplement their income.

Apply Herehttps://t.vipkid.com.cn/?refereeId=57874...urceid=a01
I tried applying for VIPKID but they didn't approve my application. I really don't know what went wrong because I have done Majors in English. Maybe i should try another time?