Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Member with Something to Share
Lightbulb 

What a great forum! It's a privilege to be here.

I've been a work-from-home freelancer for many years. When the pandemic began to adversely affect my income, I started looking for remote work opportunities.

I was hoping to find somewhere a nicely organized, up-to-date and relatively comprehensive online directory for remote work job boards/aggregator sites. The best I could find was something at Github, which was a good start but was somewhat out of date and not so easy to use.

So I compiled my own directory and put it online, to share with anyone who wanted to use it. The research for compiling additional resources on remote work is what led me here, actually.

I won't put the URL in my post because I don't know whether that would be allowed but if anyone is interested, you are welcome to PM me for it.

Keep up the good work, everyone. Stay safe and well! :-)
[+] 2 users say Thank You to DBinSJ for this post

Hello, my name is Bilal Mohamed from Tunisia
I want to work on this forum, but I don't understand anything.I want to work on this forum, but I don't understand anything.
Thank you

(04-16-2020 01:29 AM)Hi there.Have a wonderful day.Thanks for your beautiful message.I am interested about to get remote.ThanksmasudbclDBinSJ Wrote:  What a great forum! It's a privilege to be here.

I've been a work-from-home freelancer for many years. When the pandemic began to adversely affect my income, I started looking for remote work opportunities.

I was hoping to find somewhere a nicely organized, up-to-date and relatively comprehensive online directory for remote work job boards/aggregator sites. The best I could find was something at Github, which was a good start but was somewhat out of date and not so easy to use.

So I compiled my own directory and put it online, to share with anyone who wanted to use it. The research for compiling additional resources on remote work is what led me here, actually.

I won't put the URL in my post because I don't know whether that would be allowed but if anyone is interested, you are welcome to PM me for it.

Keep up the good work, everyone. Stay safe and well! :-)

Yes. This forum is very much beautiful. I am also amaze by watching the facilities.
Within search engine- the website position is top.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post