Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Looking for a legit internet job

Hello there. First of all I'm not sure if this is the right place to create the post so excuse me. I'm currently looking for an online job. I sadly don't have any knowledge of anything like computer programming etc. I'm looking for something 'easy' that requires time to make money. Something like a survey or I don't know. I don't want something that will pay like 20 euros per survey in 10 minutes because it sounds like a 'scam' .I'm interested in something that will take time and hours to make some real money. Like work 8 hours for example and make 40 euros or something like that. Does anyone have any suggestions? Like an 'easy' task that doesn't require certain skills and of course a legit website that pays ? Thank you very much for your time and have a good night.

(11-16-2019 03:43 PM)Ezelia Wrote:  Hello there. First of all I'm not sure if this is the right place to create the post so excuse me. I'm currently looking for an online job. I sadly don't have any knowledge of anything like computer programming etc. I'm looking for something 'easy' that requires time to make money. Something like a survey or I don't know. I don't want something that will pay like 20 euros per survey in 10 minutes because it sounds like a 'scam' .I'm interested in something that will take time and hours to make some real money. Like work 8 hours for example and make 40 euros or something like that. Does anyone have any suggestions? Like an 'easy' task that doesn't require certain skills and of course a legit website that pays ? Thank you very much for your time and have a good night.
@"Ezelia" Welcome and thanks for posting. Please be sure to keep an eye on this subforum where I post legit Work From Home Jobs: https://workremotelyfromhome.com/Forum-W...e-Jobs--11
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Mark for this post