Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Looking for a legit internet job
Bug 

Hello there. First of all I'm not sure if this is the right place to create the post so excuse me. I'm currently looking for an online job. I sadly don't have any knowledge of anything like computer programming etc. I'm looking for something 'easy' that requires time to make money. Something like a survey or I don't know. I don't want something that will pay like 20 euros per survey in 10 minutes because it sounds like a 'scam' .I'm interested in something that will take time and hours to make some real money. Like work 8 hours for example and make 40 euros or something like that. Does anyone have any suggestions? Like an 'easy' task that doesn't require certain skills and of course a legit website that pays ? Thank you very much for your time and have a good night.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Ezelia for this post
Bug 

(11-16-2019 03:43 PM)Ezelia Wrote:  Hello there. First of all I'm not sure if this is the right place to create the post so excuse me. I'm currently looking for an online job. I sadly don't have any knowledge of anything like computer programming etc. I'm looking for something 'easy' that requires time to make money. Something like a survey or I don't know. I don't want something that will pay like 20 euros per survey in 10 minutes because it sounds like a 'scam' .I'm interested in something that will take time and hours to make some real money. Like work 8 hours for example and make 40 euros or something like that. Does anyone have any suggestions? Like an 'easy' task that doesn't require certain skills and of course a legit website that pays ? Thank you very much for your time and have a good night.
@"Ezelia" Welcome and thanks for posting. Please be sure to keep an eye on this subforum where I post legit Work From Home Jobs: https://workremotelyfromhome.com/Forum-W...e-Jobs--11
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Mark for this post
Bug 

Hello! Could you let me know what is your location? And do you have a vacant computer at home?

You should check out the other posts there are many websites that have been mentioned

Look for SEO and web developer blogs Big Grin it might help you you can earn up to 6 digits.

Cashflow Ads 2.0 will show you how you can deal with Facebook ads and use them to your advantage! h ttps://bit.ly/2XZ4rRs

(11-16-2019 03:43 PM)Эзелия Wrote:  Привет. Прежде всего, я не уверен, что это извините. В настоящее время я ищу онлайн работу. К сожалению, я ничего не знаю о компьютерном программировании и т. Д. Я ищу что-то «простое», которое требует времени, чтобы заработать деньги. Что-то вроде опроса или я не знаю. 20 евро за опрос за 10 минут, потому что это звучит как «мошенничество». Чтобы заработать реальные деньги. Например, работать 8 часов и зарабатывать 40 евро или что-то в этом роде. У кого-нибудь есть предложения? Как «легкая» задача, которая не требует определенных навыков и, конечно, законного веб-сайта, который платит? Большое спасибо за ваше время и спокойной ночи.
Супер Партнерская система 2020 + 247 $ / м
Heart ttps://clck.ru/N7o4V
Heart Heart Heart

(11-16-2019 03:43 PM)Ezelia Wrote:  Hello there. First of all I'm not sure if this is the right place to create the post so excuse me. I'm currently looking for an online job. I sadly don't have any knowledge of anything like computer programming etc. I'm looking for something 'easy' that requires time to make money. Something like a survey or I don't know. I don't want something that will pay like 20 euros per survey in 10 minutes because it sounds like a 'scam' .I'm interested in something that will take time and hours to make some real money. Like work 8 hours for example and make 40 euros or something like that. Does anyone have any suggestions? Like an 'easy' task that doesn't require certain skills and of course a legit website that pays ? Thank you very much for your time and have a good night.

Hello there!

A few years ago I was in the same boat as you! I wanted to find something to do online. I joined a few things and failed at them because I didn't know what to look for in a company or the people I was joining. Last Nov some leaders and I decided to start a brand new team to help people make money from the comfort of their home and make their own home a safer place to be. We started this team in Nov of 2019 we have added over 350 people in our team in a short 5 months.

We are America made Products, We are an online business that gives you, your own website. Best of all we show EVERYONE on the team how to build a residual income that can last a lifetime. We show people how to work right off Facebook. Leadership is so Important when you are looking to join an online business. You want to have people there to support and help you. I failed over the years because I didn't have the leadership and the proper training. What I love is my team and their team gets the same training.

I'm looking for people who are not afraid to work and talk to other people. For the people who really want to work this could be your break through. IF you would like more info please send me a message on here and I will get back in touch with you.

Hey! If you are interested in making money online i can share with you FREE business training "How to Earn a 6-Figure Side-Income Online". Feel free to message me Smile

Well, if the knowledge is small, then freelancing is the best thing, read it really helped. https://bit.ly/3eXwc2V