Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue With The Smart Crowd Lionbridge Evaluation
Hello, I have taken an evaluation with the Lionbridge The Smart Crowd. The evaluation I have taken is called ' Reading Comprehension-English'. I have answered all the questions correctly in this evaluation, but I didn't get 100% score. I got 90% score. If I have answered all the questions correctly, then why I got 90% score? I have asked this question by sending two emails to the Lionbridge , but they didn't answered my question in their replies. Why am I having this issue? Secondly, after taking 90% score I have not been offered any task from them yet. They say that they give work to the workers periodically based on their overall evaluation score, and if they will give work to me they will notify me by sending me an email. Why am I having this issue? Please reply me. Thank you.
@"Joys9" Sorry to hear that you had problems with taking the evaluation test. It sounds like there might be a bug in their web-based testing app. I know some of them tell you not to use your browsers back button and to use the built-in back button within the testing page. Do you know if there was a built-in back button?

As for you not being contacted, I wouldn't worry too much with that, 90% is still a really good score. I remember my wife getting a 90% as well and it took some time to get in touch and offer her a position, almost over two weeks. Plus they might be slow at the moment and have limited availability.

You did the right thing and emailed them about what happened, hopefully, they will respond to you shortly, if they do please let us know here and keep us up to date.
Hello Mark, Thank you for replying me. I would like to know more about 'The Smart Crowd' from you. I think 90% is the highest score you can get. If you answer all the questions correctly you will get 90% score instead of 100% score. I would like to know that can we have more than one account with The Smart Crowd? Could a person take evaluations in more than one account? The Smart Crowd doesn't restrict to have more than one account? If I have more than one account , and I take evaluations in more than one account then it would be right? And I would like to tell you that the email address I have an account with The Smart Crowd, I got emails to this email address before in which I have been offered two jobs, and I didn't applied for those jobs at that time, and now I have completed this evaluation in which I got 90% score, and the jobs I got before without taking any evaluation, I don't want to apply for them right now because I am not interested in these jobs, therefore I would like to know that regardless of these jobs still I will be contacted for work of which the evaluation I have completed? Please reply me. Kind Regards, Joys9.
@"Joys9" You might want to be real careful with having multiple accounts with any work from home company and not just "The Smart Crowd". While most companies associate your account with your email address I also know that some companies keep track of users IP addresses when logging into their site. For companies that do this, they might see this as someone working the system so I wouldn't recommend it. However, I'm not an official 'The Smart Crowd' representative so I really can't stop you from doing this, I can only give you my opinion. Good luck and please let us know here how you like working for them, we would love to hear it.
Wink 
Cool  I didn't mentioned any skills when I registered for The Smart Crowd. I also didn't mentioned my 'Field' when I registered for The Smart Crowd, and for the 'Field' I wrote 'None'. Does this also effect my approval for the work at home from The Smart Crowd Lionbridge?  Heart
(10-06-2018 10:54 AM)Joys9 Wrote: Cool  I didn't mentioned any skills when I registered for The Smart Crowd. I also didn't mentioned my 'Field' when I registered for The Smart Crowd, and for the 'Field' I wrote 'None'. Does this also effect my approval for the work at home from The Smart Crowd Lionbridge?  Heart

@"Joys9" I really don't think it will affect your approval with Lionbridge. I just know that it does take some time for them to find the right person to fill the position so don't give up hope and have lots of patients. I believe if you mention specific skills such as Spanish speaking or Transcribing then I think you might be better suited for those types of positions they are looking to fill.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Mark for this post
(09-29-2018 11:39 AM)Joys9 Wrote: Hello, I have taken an evaluation with the Lionbridge The Smart Crowd. The evaluation I have taken is called ' Reading Comprehension-English'. I have answered all the questions correctly in this evaluation, but I didn't get 100% score. I got 90% score. If I have answered all the questions correctly, then why I got 90% score? I have asked this question by sending two emails to the Lionbridge , but they didn't answered my question in their replies. Why am I having this issue? Secondly, after taking 90% score I have not been offered any task from them yet. They say that they give work to the workers periodically based on their overall evaluation score, and if they will give work to me they will notify me by sending me an email. Why am I having this issue? Please reply me. Thank you.

Hey @"Joys9" I just wanted to see if you had any luck with Lionbridge? Any insight you can give us? Thanks.