Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
California BlueHello From California!!!
Hi guys!   Big Grin   I joined to learn from everyone & hopefully we can help each other & share ideas & be successful in our WAH (work at home) journey!

I've been solely working from home for the last 5 years now & I wouldn't want it any other kind of work!  I just hope I can sustain this way of earning a living because it's been a little rough, but overall, I'm happy w/ how I've been able to support myself.

Being in California, it's very tough to find companies that hire those who reside in my state.

See you around the board!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to California Blue for this post
(05-26-2019 06:49 PM)California Blue Wrote: Hi guys!   Big Grin   I joined to learn from everyone & hopefully we can help each other & share ideas & be successful in our WAH (work at home) journey!

I've been solely working from home for the last 5 years now & I wouldn't want it any other kind of work!  I just hope I can sustain this way of earning a living because it's been a little rough, but overall, I'm happy w/ how I've been able to support myself.

Being in California, it's very tough to find companies that hire those who reside in my state.

@"California Blue" Welcome aboard! Smile We hope you enjoy the community and be sure to check here for the latest work from home job postings.
(05-26-2019 06:49 PM)California Blue Wrote: Hi guys!   Big Grin   I joined to learn from everyone & hopefully we can help each other & share ideas & be successful in our WAH (work at home) journey!

Welcome! Hopefully, you can find a few good WFH jobs that will work from your state. Good luck.
I appreciate it, Mark & LaKuma!