Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hello From A Quarantined Ex UPS Employee !

Hi All, 

Had to leave UPS last week. They are just not taking even the most basic of precautions during this pandemic.. To risky to stay, and am very disappointed. 

As a result I am looking for an opportunity to earn an income online.  Have a bit of past and current experience incorporating social media, like forums, Facebook, etc., into getting people to find my businesses, and or current interests, and in turn make a few dollars. 

But after applying at a couple of the Social Media Moderators and Managers companies shared on this forum, realizing that I am not nearly tech savvy enough with current social media technologies.. So not sure where this will go as I try to find a way to earn an online, stay at home income.  Crossing my fingers.. 

I did apply at a website testing company called UserTesting.. Think I did pretty good on the trial test, but no telling if they will get back. Apparently can take up to three weeks. After a little research, doe not seem like people actually get a lot of work through them. 

Any way, lots to browse, so off I go...  Wink
[+] 1 user says Thank You to George for this post

Is it hard for you to be on quarantine?

(04-01-2020 12:50 AM)George Wrote:  Hi All, 

Had to leave UPS last week. They are just not taking even the most basic of precautions during this pandemic.. To risky to stay, and am very disappointed. 

As a result I am looking for an opportunity to earn an income online.  Have a bit of past and current experience incorporating social media, like forums, Facebook, etc., into getting people to find my businesses, and or current interests, and in turn make a few dollars. 

But after applying at a couple of the Social Media Moderators and Managers companies shared on this forum, realizing that I am not nearly tech savvy enough with current social media technologies.. So not sure where this will go as I try to find a way to earn an online, stay at home income.  Crossing my fingers.. 

I did apply at a website testing company called UserTesting.. Think I did pretty good on the trial test, but no telling if they will get back. Apparently can take up to three weeks. After a little research, doe not seem like people actually get a lot of work through them. 

Any way, lots to browse, so off I go...  Wink

Hello George 
Have a wonderful day.

Hope you are well.You are brilliant because you are searching and trying personally.
If you visit my profile you will find a website link where you will get free instruction to start your earning from online by selling your skills.The companies which you have applied they are all looking for an expert or professionals. But the website which I am trying to give you is completely free to register and sell your services. You can check the English video tutorial at my youtube home page. Search on youtube: masudbcl

Hope you will get solve. Millions of online professionals are selling billions of services.
Registrations and listings are totally free.If you face any trouble feel free to message me or PM me.

Thanks
masudbcl