Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Big Changes Coming...
Bug 

So I've been thinking about switching the whole front end of this forum from MyBB to something a little more modern looking.

I just kicking around the idea at the moment.

To give you an idea, I think I might switch over to Discourse which is completely different then what we currently have now.

I looking into migrating all the data and users over using the same domain name.

If I were to do this I the site would be down for several days and all current registered users will need to reset their passwords plus learn the new user interface.

Please let me know below how you feel about this.

Thanks.
Bug 

(01-13-2019 01:52 AM)Mark Wrote:  So I've been thinking about switching the whole front end of this forum from MyBB to something a little more modern looking.

I just kicking around the idea at the moment.

To give you an idea, I think I might switch over to Discourse which is completely different then what we currently have now.

I looking into migrating all the data and users over using the same domain name.

If I were to do this I the site would be down for several days and all current registered users will need to reset their passwords plus learn the new user interface.

Please let me know below how you feel about this.

Thanks.

Go for it Mark, Im sure its not that complicated to learn the new interface or resetting a password. Change is necessary to progress. Cheers!