Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Become A Tutor At Studypool!
Bug 

HELP WITH HOMEWORK
& GET PAID
Earn up to $5k/mo by answering homework questions and assignments from home.

[Image: 1.png]
BROWSE QUESTIONS
Over 30 subjects to choose from! You set your own price and deadlines.

[Image: 2.png]HELP STUDENTS
Provide a quality answer to the student's homework question.

[Image: 3.png]RECEIVE PAYMENT
Once the students needs are met, get paid the sum agreed upon.

Why Tutor at Studypool?

Security

TRUSTED SERVICE PROVIDER

[size=undefined]Studypool is used by thousands of students, tutors and freelancers every day as a place to find and post work.[/size]

Beach Access

FULL FREEDOM

[size=undefined]You can freely choose when you want to work and where you want to work from. As long as your work is delivered on time you have total freedom. Studypool does not impose quotas.[/size]

Local Atm

LARGER EARNINGS

[size=undefined]Studypool has a lower commission rate than other tutoring platforms. Studypool commission ranges from 20% - 30%.[/size]

School

GET MORE OUT OF YOUR EDUCATION
[size=undefined]To become a Studypool tutor, you must either possess a degree in higher education, or be a college or university student. Reap the benefits of your expertise![/size]
Bug 

Ive been hearing a lot about Studypool, read a post on it here so I decided to join as a tutor about a week ago. Happy to say Ive already completed 4 writing assignments. 100% recommended work from home job.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to JennyGump for this post
Bug 

I get along great with the entire management team, which I think says a LOT about Studypool and the type of people they hire. Everyone there are really good people that just care about doing our jobs the right way. I've been able to speak with our CEO a few times, and it became obvious where the values I've seen embraced throughout the company come from.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to cartercalistri for this post
Bug 

(01-28-2019 11:01 AM)cartercalistri Wrote:  I get along great with the entire management team, which I think says a LOT about Studypool and the type of people they hire. Everyone there are really good people that just care about doing our jobs the right way. I've been able to speak with our CEO a few times, and it became obvious where the values I've seen embraced throughout the company come from.

Somehow management has been able to establish a culture where everyone is extremely motivated and focused on doing the best job possible, yet it still feels incredibly relaxed and laid back. Thanks for joining studypool.

(01-20-2019 07:27 PM)JennyGump Wrote:  Ive been hearing a lot about Studypool, read a post on it here so I decided to join as a tutor about a week ago. Happy to say Ive already completed 4 writing assignments. 100% recommended work from home job.

I'd definitely recommend Studypool for young professionals looking to grow their career and gain important experience. We have great reputation and it's extremely easy to network within the community. Thanks for joining!
Bug 

(01-28-2019 11:11 AM)CalebVai Wrote:  
(01-28-2019 11:01 AM)cartercalistri Wrote:  I get along great with the entire management team, which I think says a LOT about Studypool and the type of people they hire. Everyone there are really good people that just care about doing our jobs the right way. I've been able to speak with our CEO a few times, and it became obvious where the values I've seen embraced throughout the company come from.

Somehow management has been able to establish a culture where everyone is extremely motivated and focused on doing the best job possible, yet it still feels incredibly relaxed and laid back. Thanks for joining studypool.

(01-20-2019 07:27 PM)JennyGump Wrote:  Ive been hearing a lot about Studypool, read a post on it here so I decided to join as a tutor about a week ago. Happy to say Ive already completed 4 writing assignments. 100% recommended work from home job.

I'd definitely recommend Studypool for young professionals looking to grow their career and gain important experience. We have great reputation and it's extremely easy to network within the community. Thanks for joining!

Studypool is run better than 99% of the companies I've worked at. The managers are actually nice and not stuck up, they just care about improving our services and making our clients happy. I really enjoy working somewhere that takes the time to do things the right way from top to bottom. It's apparent in all our work procedures.