Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

App that pays up to $100+ a day!
Star 

Now I know what you're probably thinking, and I thought the same thing when I found out about this app, however, I have since found this app to be legit and an excellent way to make money. Here is how you get paid on this app: You simply download one of their sponsored apps, open it for 3 minutes, and that's it! You make 26 cents for every app you download and open for 3 minutes. Which means it only takes less than 15 minutes to make your first $1! Also, the very cool thing is that you can withdraw money directly to your PayPal and the minimum withdraw amount is $1, so you can withdraw within 15 minutes of joining! 
It is a very easy and simple way to make a side income, however, there are more ways to make money! You can also make money by referring users, much like I am right now. Every time I refer someone, they get $1 and I get $1, but you must use a referral link in order to get the $1 when you download the app. 

I make about $10 a day using this app without referrals. And I am also not on this app all day, so if you are, you have the potential to earn much more than I do.

Requirements:
- WiFi
- iOS device

Link to download the iOS app: *Message me and I will send it to you!*

If you have any questions or concerns please comment below!

please send me a PM with the link
[+] 1 user says Thank You to rossy0309 for this post

Dallas_Anthony, how long would it work?